Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back to Work!

I started back to work last week! After seven weeks of adjusting to mommyhood, it was time for me to get back into my normal routine. So far its working out well with Jake being around while I work. He's been a good, happy boy lately, so that helps a lot!

The bad thing about me going back to work is that I haven't been taking as many pictures of our growing little boy. He is growing SOOOO fast and is just a healthy, round baby! Every time a stranger asks his age, their eyes pop out of their heads when they hear he's just 8 weeks old.

This past weekend was a busy one. We impulsively decided to paint our office and have a mini garage sale to get rid of all the "college" furniture. We love the color we chose and as soon as we get our new IKEA furniture put together I will try to take pictures (you all know how promising that is since I STILL haven't delivered the living room photos!).

And since the topic of this post is "Back to Work", now seem likes a good time to announce that Tim started a new job this week! He is in Phoenix this week and in New York for the two weeks after that for training and he is very excited for this new challenge. He will be in sales for a top rated payroll and HR services company and will be focusing on group health insurance. I'm really proud of him and know he will be fantastic at this job!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Fall! Please leave us a comment if you haven't done so in a while. I'd love to know who out there is still reading our blog! Take care!

~Steph

Here are 3 pictures I took of Jake last week:

King Jake testing out his Bumbo throne

Jacob's changing table - his favorite hangout

He loves the stripes I painted on the bottom of his shelf

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a big boy sitting up in his bumpo!!!

Tracy Younker said...

Hey Stephanie, he is SO cute! Does this mean Tim is done with baseball? Will he be working nearby then? Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

We're still here! :)
Love the new pictures. Jake is so stinkin sweet.
Tell Tim congrats!

Rachael said...

Jake looks so big! I didn't know you were going back to work...still for your Uncle? And is Tim still playing ball? You're amazing you guys are always so busy and seem to do it all so gracefully! Miss and love you.
p.s. let me know when you are going to be in F-town.

Kim Daugherty said...

i'm here! i love reading your blog!