What a sweet boy! I love the 2nd one and the 2 with the bat! He is such a doll. I can't believe how much he has filled out. :)
Those are great photos Steph! Nice going! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting already...
Steph these are way cute you did such a good job! He is so dang cute I can hardly stand it! I still see all you in him which would be why he is absolutely darling! Love and miss you!
The ones with the bat are priceless!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a sweet boy! I love the 2nd one and the 2 with the bat! He is such a doll. I can't believe how much he has filled out. :)
Those are great photos Steph! Nice going! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting already...
Steph these are way cute you did such a good job! He is so dang cute I can hardly stand it! I still see all you in him which would be why he is absolutely darling! Love and miss you!
The ones with the bat are priceless!
Post a Comment