Ok, so I am reeeeaaallly late on this, but several weeks ago fellow blogger and photographer extraordinaire, Kate Mefford, "tagged" me. She shared eight things about herself that most people didn't know, so now I must do the same and tag 8 more bloggers (do I know eight?!?). Here goes....
1) I have a sock fetish. I only own one pair of white socks. The rest are brightly colored and patterned.
2) Because of my tendency to be overly strict about the rules when playing board games, I am known as "The Game Nazi". Don't try to sneak anything past me if we are playing Monopoly or Scrabble!
3) I always read the dessert menu before anything else when I go out to eat. I loooove dessert!
4) I am a major perfectionist. Borderline OCD. I despise cleaning because it takes me ten times longer than a "normal" person to finish because it's never quite perfect. Case in point - it takes me about 15 minutes just to make our bed!
5) I love photography and am in awe of people who have the gift of being able to create the perfect shot. Some day I need to take another photography class (I took one in college but have managed to forget most everything I learned - whoops!). Kate- I'll be the first signed up for yours when you are ready!
6) Seeing Tim dressed up in his suits for his new job is something I am really looking forward to :) He just looks so handsome!
7) I can't watch scary movies or even the previews for scary movies. They make me so nervous. Thank goodness for DVR - I can just fast-forward right through them!
8) Jacob's hands are my favorite thing to look at. I adore the way he places them on me or up against his face. He is just so delicate! I can't get enough of him!
Ok, so now I am tagging all my blog buddies! Post 8 things about yourself for all your readers to enjoy!
Ivory & Jamie (And baby!)
Alisha, Dave and Ella James
The Daugherty Fam
Brooke & Brian
Rachael, Dan & Jack
The Cruchet Fam
Donell & Joel
and I would ask The Younker's, but they are having their baby boy today!!! Congrats to Tracy, Tom and Zac! Can't wait to meet Tyler!
So just 7 for me, unless someone else out there has a blog I don't know about :) Ok loyal readers, pictures galore will be up soon from my Farmington trip - so stay tuned!
Ta ta for now!
Monday, October 29, 2007
I've Been Tagged!
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your 8 things crack me up...you are so cute! It takes me that long to make my bed as well but not because I'm OCD only because I'm a little handicapped and I hate doing it!
...Ok my internet lost connection and not sure if my comment posted - but love all the new pics of Jacob - he is getting so big and SO cute! Tim, I'm way excited about your new job - you'll do awesome!! You and Jake...both growing up together! ;) JK...thanks for adding me to your blog Steph, I love the 8 things! I'll have to do that on my webpage...yikes, scarey to think of what I can come up with;) Hope to meet you and Jake in person in a few weeks - I told Tim we'd stop by with our baby gift finally! Kelly, Corey, Tyler and baby-to-be Cruchet
Good to talk to you yesterday. Sorry it was a little chaotic! Hope you made it home safe with that poor little boy. Can't wait to see Jake as a monkey!
Post a Comment