Last week was a fun week here in the Olson household - for me especially! My friend Ivory was in town (for work) and she got to meet Jake for the first time. We took him to Bunco on Tuesday to meet all the ladies in our neighborhood and also to meet his new playmate Gavin, who was born on September 26th! Congrats to the Daugherty's on their new baby boy and future BFF of Jacob!
On Friday Ivory got to check out of her hotel and come stay with us for the weekend. Tim watched Jake while us girls went to a cooking class hosted by my sorority alumni club. We had a fun time and got to sample some yummy new recipes! On Saturday we got in some shopping and on Sunday we had to say goodbye.
Here are some pics from last week!
Future b-ball player
Baby Jordan and Daddy
Our little cowboy taking a ride on Buckaroo Bailey
Happy boy

3 comments:
I'm way jealous it looks like you guys had so much fun! I really need to come see that baby! You guys look like you are doing great. Love ya!
woo hoo! we made the blog! Jake is just too cute!
I had the best time this weekend, and I miss all 3 of you :) Jake seriously is the cutest little boy, he just melts my heart and YOU are a wonderful mom ;)
Thanks for hosting me!!
Post a Comment