See a pattern?
Well, actually there isn't one, but these are the forecasted high temperatures for Bismarck, ND for the next 8 days! EEEK! But cold or not, Jake and I are heading there tomorrow and will be joined by Tim on Friday. We are SOOO excited because our baby boy will finally get to meet the rest of his family (and a little birdie told me how excited they all are to meet Jacob!). I haven't been to ND in several years, so I am looking forward to visiting with everyone and getting to spend some more time in Tim's hometown.
I'm trying to figure out how I should dress on the plane since we will be leaving 80 degree weather and arriving in 40 degree weather. Any suggestions? Hopefully my little furnace of a baby will help keep me warm and cozy :)
Sorry no pictures this time - I'll post some soon!
See ya around 3pm ND Olson's!
~Steph
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
45, 54, 41, 49, 44, 33, 29, 28
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Be safe and have a great time! Happy Thanksgiving!
-The Schwankes
Have a safe trip! That's warm for ND! :)
I think Dallas would be a great idea!! How's the weather in ND? I bet Jake looks so cute all bundled up!! And the washer/dryer - so far, I love them!! Kenmore Oasis - we read mixed reviews online and were a little hesitant but so far (knock on wood) they've been working out really great for us! Hope all is well in the Olson household!
Post a Comment