The main reason for our visit to Farmington was so Jacob could meet a majority of my extended family before Christmas. He certainly got to meet a lot of new faces! Take a look....
Meeting Great-Grandpa Andy
Smiling with Great-Grandma Liz
Hanging out with Mommy's friend since 2nd grade, Marohn
I had a great time introducing my son to all of my friends and family and I was really happy that everyone who had already met him, got to spend a little more time with him before he gets any bigger! Farmington Part 4 will be next...I told you I have a ton of photos! Hope November is going well for everyone!

2 comments:
Looks like you both had a great time :)
Steph I am so glad I got to meet sweet little or should I say big Jake! He is SO CUTE!!! You looked great and your an amazing mom. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas! It was so good to see you all! Love ya both!
Post a Comment