Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Poor baby!

Our little baby had to have his first round of shots yesterday and he was not pleased about it at all! Poor guy screamed his head off and I did my best not to cry. He was a trooper though and fell asleep as soon as I got him in the car. He wasn't even too crabby the rest of the day! Here are his stats from yesterday...

  • Jacob weighs 14lbs 9oz. (95th percentile)
  • He is 24.5 inches long (also 95th percentile)
  • His head is NOT huge, as one of Tim's co-irkers pointed out, measuring in at 16 inches (60th percentile)

Our little Jake is just as healthy as can be and we are so happy!

More Farmington pics are coming soon! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Jake and Ella James had shots on the same day! Nuts!
Hope that poor baby boy is doing okay. At least they won't remember it. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm ready for new pictures of mr. handsome, please!

Rachael said...

Poor baby...I hate the shots they are the worse! I can't believe how big he is Steph, you are going to have a sore back like me soon ;)