I have a ton of pictures from Farmington, so I am going to break it up into parts in hopes that will make it slightly less overwhelming. We had a great time visiting family and friends and are already looking forward to returning at Christmas! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Meeting Papa for the first time and seeing Gigi again!
My beautiful high school friend Rachael and her baby boy Jack, with me and sleepy Jake
Rachael and Jacob
2nd cousin Hayden leaning in...
...and planting a big kiss on Jake
Papa, Gigi and Jake

3 comments:
Cute pictures! I loved seeing you and meeting Jake for the first time! You look beautiful as always and Jake is such a cutie! Jack and Jake are going to be good little playmates...love ya!
Oh my. This post makes me want a sopapilla so bad! :)
Cute pictures. It looks like you had a good trip.
I can't get over how big he is getting!!! I love him in his big boy clothes!
Post a Comment