Jacob has been really grabbing on to things in the past couple days. For example, he now grabs his "parts" when I am changing his diaper (yep, he's definitely a guy!) and when he is nursing he loves to pinch my arm. Well, today he learned how to grab on to one of the toys on his chair and he finally pulled hard enough to make it play music! This was a big development for him, and luckily I was right there with camera in hand!!! Just goes to show that if you get mad enough at something, it just might work (you'll understand when you watch!)
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oooooh! I LOVE hearing him! So sweet.
Love his monkeyness too!
Awesome! Love the video! Put more of those on the blog so we can see him and hear him!
teach me how to do a video! i can't ever get it to work!
keep em coming...
Yay Jakey!!!!
Post a Comment