Monday, November 19, 2007

Somebody is 3 Months Old Today!!!




Can you believe it?!? Our little boy is no longer a newborn! He growing up so fast *sniff, sniff*. Here are some pics from our little munchkin that we took today. We're having a great time in ND. More pics coming soon!

9 comments:

D said...

Happy 3 months Jakey!!!! I hope to meet you someday!! :)

Anonymous said...

whoa! for the 1st time, i see tim in him in that 1st picture! happy 1/4 birthday sweet boy!

Brooke & Brian said...

Oh my goodness cute baby boy!!!!!!!! What fabulous photos! I just want to squeeze him! Happy 3 months jake!

Rachael said...

Happy 3 months Jake! I can't believe how big he is getting!!! Steph I still see all you in him. He is such a cutie!

Kimberly said...

He is just sooo beautiful! Happy 3 months Jake!

Anonymous said...

Cuter than the Gerber baby!! Course, I'm biased. Gigi

Kim Daugherty said...

OK...he looks just like you in the first pic. It's the smile and the eyes. hope you're having a good Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Stephanie.
Are you guys back in Texas? Are your fingers thawed out enough that you can post some new pictures of my boyfriend? I'm missing him a bit... :)
Love,
Ella James

Ivory said...

So cute!!!