Wednesday, January 09, 2008

And one more!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Way too cute! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Kimberly said...

These are great! I love seeing him in "person"...:)

Anonymous said...

We love all the new posts!

D said...

Awww.. Jakey! You're getting so big!!! That's quite the conversation he is having with you Steph!!! :) :) And I can't believe how much we have in common! I saw your post and was just cracking up - yet another thing we share - Tim Riggins!!! :)

Back to Jakey, I was scrolling through his newborn pictures a few days ago and am just in awe of how fast he's growing. *sniff* Next thing you know, he's going to be crawling and then walking!! Time has got to slow down a bit!!

Anonymous said...

Cousin Hayden and I had so much fun watching Jake. She kept saying "Baby" and trying to kiss the monitor.

Love,
Aunt Pat