We spent Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family and we had a blast opening up gag gifts and real gifts and just spending time with each other. At this time last year Jacob was just this teeny tiny little bean and we never could have imagined how adorable and fun he would turn out to be. Here are pics from that night:
Our little cherub all dressed up!

Opening his very first Christmas present - from Daddy!

Look, its Denver Broncos jammies!

That's great, Mom, but have you seen this paper it came with???

Opening more gifts with Daddy

Giving it the taste test...Good choice Great Aunt Dee!

Gotta make sure they taste good!

Wow, this gift is bigger than me!

So cool! I love it! Thanks Brown Family!

WHat Jake would look like with a bad toupee

Uncle Alan dreams of being 21...

Self-portrait

Little Hayden

Grandma & Grandpa with they granddaughter and great-grandson

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe...

3 comments:
I love Jakey's big boy outfit!!!
Steph- It was so good to see you and your cute family! Jake is getting so big I can't believe it! I love all of the cute pics. I was glad that Dan and Tim got to meet (Dan was so grateful to have someone to talk to!). You guys will have to come to Salt Lake someday it would be fun! Hope you had a great New Years!
Yeah for all the new pictures!!!! I LOVE them. So fun to see that sweet boy enjoying his first Christmas!
Post a Comment