I'll apologize in advance for my lack of great pictures. I need to steal the one's from my mom's camera and from my dad's camera. We opened gifts first thing in the morning at my mom's house, then headed over to my dad's and then later that afternoon we drove up to Colorado to have Christmas dinner with my grandma. Here are the pics I have:
It's a little dark, but here are my two boys sleeping Christmas morning

Tim and Papa (Bob) opening Jake's stocking. Go Gators!

Jake is intrigued by a gift from his Uncle Al

A digital frame for Tim to put on his work desk to show off his baby boy

Jacob was fascinated with his talking Elmo stocking at my dad's.

His Auntie's tried really hard to get him to take this pic. He kept turning to look at the tree!

Family Photo

Our favorite gift this year!

Our Little Elf gazing at Great Grandma Liz

Baby boy was pooped after a fun-filled day

1 comment:
Merry 1st Christmas Jakey (and Merry Christmas to mom and dad too!) Glad it was such a wonderful holiday for you guys!
Post a Comment