Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tasty Toes!

Jake had his 4 month check-up today (we had to do it a little late because of our holiday travel). He had some more shots (poor baby!) and we got to see how much he's grown. Jacob is now 27 inches long, which puts him in the 91st percentile for height, and he weighs 17 lbs. 8.5oz. putting him at the 80th percentile for weight. Our new pediatrician says he is doing fantastic and we have the green light to start him on solid foods! Let the fun begin!!! I still have quite a few pics to upload, but I have a few videos I want to share as well. Here is one of Jake showing off his newest talent :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beetle, Tim, and Jakey!

I loved the video's of little Jake chatting with his mom, sitting (or a close semblance of sitting), and chewing on his toes! Can't wait to see him in his Brett Favre jersey, straight from Lambeau Field, cheering the Packers to victory over the NY Giants in the NFC Championship Game! Miss you and love you all,

Grandpa Al and Grandma Chris