Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Slumber Party!

Another highlight of our trip to Denver was a slumber party with two of my girlfriends, Ivory & Rhonda. You may remember them from the lovely baby shower they co-hosted for me back in May. Dear Ivory was on bedrest when I was in town so we all just plopped down on her pull-out sofa and had a blast just staring at Jake, eating pizza, and watching 90210 re-runs and a movie. Here are pics from that night (we missed you Brooke & Kim!):



Ivory's first glimpse of Jake...sleeping like an angel

It didn't take him long to realize he had some ladies to impress.

Here is his "I'm a cool, laid-back dude" pose

This was the day Jake found his feet (Dec. 28th) Look at my fun new trick!
The girls wore him out


Jake in between his two ladies


Rhonda helping the cool guy stand up

Ivory speaking Jake's language

2 comments:

Ivory said...

So cute!! Thank you so much for visiting me while I was stuck in bed :)

Kimberly said...

He's just precious. Looks like you guys had fun! Wish I could have been there :(