Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First Foods!

Jacob has been eating vegetables for a week now! Last Thursday we gave him his very first solid food - Butternut Squash - pureed with love by me! We gave carrots a try tonight and he seemed to like those just fine too. It's so fun to see him try new things and I can't wait to try more! Here are pics from his first meals:


Getting ready for the fun!
Hmmm... what is that? Ewwww!
Oh my gosh, what was that!?!

I guess I'll try some more...
I'm still not sure what I think about this stuff

Look what a messy eater I am in my big boy booster seat!
I like squash! Yum!
Ready for my close-up



7 comments:

Kimberly said...

He is so cute! I just want to squeeze him! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! It looks like he did pretty well!
P.S. Jake looks lke his daddy big time in the 1st picture.

Anonymous said...

Steph he is adorable! I love the pics. and I can't believe how big he is getting.

Rachael said...

Ok, first of all he is getting way to big! How come he looks all grown up in these pictures? I am having major issues with all of our babies growing up so fast! He looks like he is a pretty good eater and he is super cute while he does it!

Ivory said...

Jakey I love your facial expressions!!!

Brooke & Brian said...

What a cutie pie!!!

Anonymous said...

we're ready for some new pictures, please. :)